Monday, June 11, 2012

Bride Testimonial


I just got this testimonial from one of my favorite brides of all time! Got me all chocked up!

Working with Brandy and her second photographer, Circe, was an amazing experience! Brandy made our wedding so much easier with her easy-going, take charge personality. Her love for the camera and working with her surroundings is exceptional. She captures moments that you wouldn't ever dream could be captured. I felt unbelievably beautiful. Even when you don't feel like you could ever feel that way, her pictures say otherwise.
Brandy also did our engagement photos and she made it so much fun. Sometimes it is hard being the center of attention, and Brandy just helps you feel comfortable with yourself.
If anyone every has any questions about working with Brandy please email me! aacworth@yahoo.com.

It was a blessing to find Brandy. Her work is amazing and no bride will be disappointed!

Thanks!

Much love,
Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment